When you were a young child under four years of age, you were already doing several things right, and no one even told you how.
This means that the Robert Fulghum book, All I Really Needed to Know I Learned in Kindergarten – although a fabulous read – is not completely accurate – title-wise.
Close, but no stogie.
What do I mean? Well, take a look at the following list of things kids do correctly BEFORE kindergarten:
1. Deep Breathing – all young children, before school, breathe from the lower abdomen. The older they get the shallower they breathe and the less life-force they have.
2. Posture – young children have good posture before they go to school. Their posture is even good when lying on the floor.
3. Focus – young children express their emotions freely and move on. They live in the moment all day long.
4. Running - young children run with a forward lean, allowing their bodies to go with gravity rather than fight it. When they stop doing this the joint problems begin to mount.
5. Relaxation – all children are physically relaxed, even when running wild. In fact, the reason they can run around with boundless energy is because their muscles are relaxed. They only use what they need. The rest is saved for later.
Take a closer look at 2 and 3 and 4-year olds. Natural geniuses, they are.
Yes, they still need to learn – a LOT.
But the basics, they have them mastered before they begin going to school.
What’s this have to do with you? Well, the more child-like you are, the more you can use the five habits listed above, the healthier, happier and all around better your life will be.
You can get restarted on the right road NOW with my international best-sellers, Combat Conditioning and Combat Abs.
P.S. Still offering a free copy of The Power of Thought Vibration CD with every order of The Unbeatable Man.